Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christopher Maltman for $10



Linda tells Barihunks that the Philadelphia Chamber Music Society is having a $10 ticket sale for selected concerts including Christopher Maltman's March 23rd recital. The tickets normally sell for $23 and the offer is only good for one day.

Here's the link: http://www.pcmsconcerts.org/concerts/march-2009/product/christopher-maltman-baritone-kimmel-center/

Of course, this is really just an excuse to post another shirtless photo of Christopher Melt Me.

This site can be contacted at barihunks@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that I posted so late in the day; I thought the offer was good until midnight until I received an email yesterday at 3 PM that the offer was only good till 5PM. I ordered mine right then and there.

    Any further news on this (and other barihunks that may appear in the Philadelphia area) I promise I will send in as soon as I get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to add, I will also keep you posted on the up-and-coming barihunks at AVA (you've taken notice of Wager, Kuster and Boldic).

    ReplyDelete